Car Spec & Details:
- Model: Corona 2.0 GLi
- Year: 1996
- Acceleration: na
- BHP: na
- Time for quarter mile: NA
- Max speed: na
- Engine: original 3S-FE replaced with 3S-GTE, turbo upgraded to turbonetics T66, 40mm wastegate made by NOS, turbosmart dumpvalve, turbosmart boostvalve, blue plugwires, branch manifold and 63mm freeflow exhaust done by scorpion exhausts, lightweight cv joints, k&n performance air filter, engine bay neon, ecu re-map, removed top speed limiter, jamex performance copper plate clutch and MUCH more coming soon
- Transmission: Stock 5 speed manual
- Suspension: stock, coil overs coming soon
- Brakes: stock discs, ferodo pads
- Wheels: 18" zax classix chromed or 15" stock steel
- Tyres: dunlop
- Interior: lenso gt-x chrome gear knob, footwell neons, auto gauge 7-in-1 gauge with shift light. simoni racing chrome handbrake handle and momo racing pedals coming soon.
- Exterior: under glow neons, decals, flame vinyls, chrome muffler tip, thin race stripes on hood, hood scoop and corner splitters coming soon
- ICE (audio) & Security: JVC mp3 frontloader, iPod mini with iTrip, 2x 15" 1200W JBL subs and 2x 2.5" tweeters connected with FLI 1200W 4channel amp, 4x JBL 250W 6" midranges in doors connected with star sound 800W 4channel amp. Tisonics alarm and immobiliser.
- Other info: lots more coming up including a body kit hopefully...