Car Spec & Details:
- Model: Crossfire
- Year: 2004
- Acceleration: 6.0
- BHP: 215
- Time for quarter mile: 13.2
- Max speed: 160
- Engine: Nitrous Express Wet Kit Stage 1, 10 lb. NOS Bottle, Upsolute Chip Tuning, Twin K&N Cold Air Intake, Twin E-RAM Superchargers, Evo Sport Pulley Kit, Sprint Booster, 12 NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs and Wire Set, Hyper Voltage GT and Grounding System, Magnaflow Muffler with custom Cat Back and original Crossfire Exhaust tips.
- Transmission: MERCEDES SLK 320 5 SPEED AUTO STICK
- Suspension: Intrax 1.5” Suspension Drop Kit
- Brakes: Brembo Brake Calipers and Drilled and Sloted Rotors with Rotex Gold Dust Free Pads
- Wheels: : 18”Front, 19” Rear Stern ST1 Wheels, 10mm H&R Hub Centric Wheel Spacers
- Tyres: Nitto Invo ZR Tires
- Interior: Pioneer Nav. Unit, Carbon Fiber Interior, Diamond Plate Mats, LED Blue Lights, Mercedes Badge, Emblems and Sit Belt Covers.
- Exterior: 30% Window Tint, Mopar Rear Fascia, Excelite premium diamond Blue Halogen Lamps, Blue Headlight Protection Film, Full Set of Chrome CDT Germany Grilles, Window Frame, Mirror Covers and Side Trim, Custom Decals, Custom Badge Emblems, Original Sway Bars and Automatic Spoiler.
- ICE (audio) & Security: Kenwood Excelon Deck with Matching Full Range Speakers and Amp, Kicker 10” L7 and Capacitor, Python 2 Way Alarm and Remote Starter
- Other info: WHY YOU CHOSE YOUR PLATFORM:It is awesome and unique! 40% of this car is Mercedes, mostly the drive bits such as 3.2 V6 SLK engine, chassis and transmission with a 5 speed AutoStick-touch shift unit. Heck, even the interior is from the SLK. The Crossfire is American and German engineered built in Karmann Factory Germany (http://cars.about.com/cs/testdrives/fr/Crossfire_test.htm).
FUTURE MODS: Koni shocks, Lambo doors, Chrome lower front grille, engine sway bar.
THANKS TO: Thanks to CarSponsorships.com and my friends at the crossfire forum that helped me improve my car and build the only crossfire site on the web that helps others to pimp their ride. My non-profit website: www.paulscrossfire.com