Car Spec & Details:
- Model: GT
- Color: Banner Red
- Year: 1969
- Acceleration: 1.34
- BHP: 803
- Time for quarter mile: 9.23
- Max speed: 151
- Engine: 509 BBC, O-ringed Bowtie Block, 8-71 BDS Blower, Kinsler Mech Fuel Inj. Ported Dart 360 Alum Heads, Jessel Rockers, BME Forged Pistons, Oliver Rods, 4340 Callies Crank, ARP Studs & Fasteners, Hamburger Pan, CSI Water Pump, Fabbed Headers w/ Nitro Plate, 4"Id resonaters, 4"Id S.S. Borla XR-1 Mufflers. MSD 6 BTM, 3 step, Pro Billet Dist, Blaster II coil, Nology Plugs & Hot Wires.
- Transmission: CT Manual TH400, Trans Brake, SuperBell, ATI Shield, Deep Alum Pan, Lokar & CT 5300 stall Converter
- Suspension: Full Round Tube Chassis w/16 pt cage. 4 Link & adj Coil-overs w/adj Torsion Bar and Comp Engnrg adj Wheelie bars Rear. Front has Struts & Adj Coil-overs W/ tubular lower A-arms and Suspension limiters, Rack & Pinion Steering.
- Brakes: JFZ 4 piston Alum Calipers with 12" rotors rear & 11" slotted rotors front. Adj brake bias, Pinion mounted Emergcy Brake w/9" drilled rotor, Holley Line-Lok.
- Wheels: Weld Aluma-Lite 15 x14 Rear 15 x 4.5 Front
- Tyres: Mickey Thompson ET Street 32 x 17.5 on rear, M/T Sportsman 26 x 5.5 up front
- Interior: Completely finished with Black & Red Crushed Velvet. Riccaro DC-2 style seats, RCI 5 pt Harnesses, Alum Dash, Full AutoMeter ProComp gauges, Power windows, Removable Alum Firewall, Tunnel & Rear panels. Lowered & Extended Floor Pans
- Exterior: Basecoat/Clearcoat on body. Black Lacquer on Cage, Under side, suspension, rear end, and detailing. Fiberglass tilt front, Factory Steel doors and back half. Factory glass, 70 Camaro mirrors, Lift-off deck lid, Full Tubs & 9" stretch on rear wheel openings, Quay Adj. Pro-Stock wing, Stroud Chute & Launcher, Removable Alum inner fenders (front)
- ICE (audio) & Security: No Sound!! Only Blown Big Block thru Borlas.(Sorry..)
Security - Total Electrical lock-out, silent alarm w/ satellite theft recovery systm.
- Other info: Strange narrowed & braced 9" rear housing. 35 Spline Spool & Axles, 4:11 Gears, Nodular Center Sect, Billet Carrier, forged 1350 Yokes, Moroso Billet Caps, 4" Chromoly Driveshaft. Alum Radiator, Shroud & dual S-Blade elect Fans.*PLEASE NOTE: Zero-60 & 1/4 Mile time shown is in Full Street trim, legal tires & thru the mufflers, Blower geared down to 9% under-drive burning 93 octane pump gas only!