Edo Competition Bentley Speed GT 2010
Edo Competition pulls out all the stops with Bentley’s fastest marque.
- Model: Speed GT
- Color: White
- Year: 2010
- Other info: It was paramount for edo competition to turn the Bentley Continental into the world’s fastest GT. Consequentially, particular attention was paid to the engine modifications and all associated components.
In factory trim the Bentley reaches a top speed of 326 km/h (203 mph) with 610 horsepower. Since this provided a good starting point for the edo speed GT, the power output of the 6.0-liter W12 engine was increased to 680 horsepower, making edo competition’s offering the most powerful GT in the world. The already massive torque output of 750 Nm (553 ft-lb) rises to 880 Nm (649 ft-lb) at 2,500 rpm. As a result the edo speed GT reaches a top speed in excess of 340 km/h (211 mph) and accelerates from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) in a phenomenal 4.2 seconds!
Getting this power to the ground are 20 in. racing wheels shod with Sport Contact V-Max tires specially developed by Continental for the edo speed GT. The wheels can be painted according to the customers’ wishes.
edo competition has developed a new high-performance exhaust system for the speed GT which – along with the ECU recalibration – is responsible for the increased output. The high-flow exhaust is made from stainless steel and produces a wonderfully deep and sonorous sound, ensuring the aural experience is given appropriate attention. A new butterfly valve system (with an optional remote control) provides two different settings for the volume level. The development work for the cat-back exhaust system was performed on a dynamometer.
The lowered suspension draws attention to the sporty appearance. The suspension can be adjusted individually thanks to the electronic air suspension control module. The front and rear of the vehicle can be lowered by a maximum of 35 millimeters. As an additional benefit the lowered suspension improves the handling capabilities.
Beautiful wrapper: Customers with a desire for guaranteed exclusivity can opt for a custom exterior color scheme. This is realized using a special foil available in any desired color.
Engine W12 twin turbo
Power est. 680 hp/(500 kW) at 6,000 rpm
Max. torque est. 880 Nm (650 ft-lb) at 2,500 rpm
Top speed > 340 km/h (> 211 mph)
0 – 100 km/h (0 – 62 mph) est. 4.2 s
0 – 200 km/h (0 – 124 mph) est.13 s
• Power increase to 680 hp through new high performance exhaust system and ECU
recalibration. All modifications are tested on a dynamometer.
• The sound level of the high performance exhaust can be adjusted via remote
control. Two settings are available at the push of a button.
• 20“ sport wheels, stock tire dimensions or on request 275/ 35 ZR 20 in the front,
275/ 35 ZR 20 in the rear
• 20” sport wheels, same equipment but Continental Sport Contact V-max
• Wheels can be custom-painted on request
• Lowering via electronic air suspension control module
• Custom exterior styling using special foil wrapping technology, available in any