Car Pictures & Wallpapers:
Car Spec & Details:
- Model: PT Dream Cruiser
- Color: HOK Kandy Tangerine Pearl
- Year: 2003
- BHP: 260
- Engine: 2.4 Litter High Output Double Overhead Cam 24 Valve Turbo 4 Cylinder. Engine Mods include high performance cams, custom ground off valves and pucks, and all three silencers removed from the stock air box for better air flow, and Turbo blow off. With just a few mild modifications I managed to bump the stock 215 horsepower to a respectable 260 Horsepower with 302 FT/LBS of Torque.
- Transmission: 5 speed Autostick
- Suspension: Air Ride Technologies: Full air ride system with switches for front, back, and side to side. The Struts and rear end were custom modified to allow the body to sit at a respectable height once the air bags are let out.
- Brakes: 4 wheel disks with ceramic pads.
- Wheels: 17" Chrome GT Wheels with Orange Center Caps.
- Tyres: Khumo 17"
- Interior: The Interior has Orange and Slate heated Leather seats, custom Orange door inserts, black carpeting, and diamond plate accents throughout. The Orange and Slate interior color palette is also carried into the Trunk Audio layout with a custom sub-enclosure covered to match the rest of the interior style. The Gauge Cluster, Center Bezel, and Passenger side Air Bag Cover, as well as the Custom Amp Rack in the Trunk were all custom painted to match in House of Kolor Kandy Tangerine to match the exterior. Last touch is a Fiberglassed Steering wheel with air brushed flames throughout.
- Exterior: The Paint and Flames were designed, and shot by myself, with help from a close friend who worked on some of the air brush work in the Flame Layout. All Paint and materials are from House of Kolor. I used Platinum Metallic as the base color for the entire car, followed by four coats of a Custom Blended Kandy Tangerine mixed with pearl for the primary color. Then the Flames were laid out by hand, and shot using Fine Diamond Black as the base color for the Flame Layout, followed by air brushing four colors of Ice Pearl including, Silver Streak, Graphite, Bronze Sparkle , and Copper Penny which are all streaked throughout the Flame Layout. Once that was complete, my Friend came back and air brushed a deep Kandy Brandywine Drop Shadow, and then ran a hand Pinstripe which starts off in Razberry Pearl, and then transitions to Ultra Orange Designer Pearl as the Layout progresses. Then everything was finished off with 14 coats of Intercoat Barrier Clear to maximize depth, gloss, and protection.
- ICE (audio) & Security: The Audio System is currently running 1350 watts of power. I am running a Clarion DXZ785USB Head Unit set up in a customized chassis to house both the Head Unit, and a Clarion Equalizer where the Stock Head Unit once was. In addition to the Head Unit/Equalizer Combo install, the Gauge Pod, Center Bezel, and Air Bag Cover were all custom painted to match the exterior of the vehicle. Next, the Rockford Fosgate X162S 6-1/2" 2-way Component Speakers were mounted in the front doors, and the Tweeters, and Crossovers for the Component set were custom mounted into the stock locations embedded in the dash. Then Rockford Fosgate T1682S 6"x8" 2-way Component speakers, and tweeters with crossovers mounted on custom fiberglass plates were also added to the rear pillar stock locations as well. A Chromed Autotek SX-2300 350 W x 2 Amplifier powers front and back speakers, as well as both sets of Tweeters while a Chromed Performance Technique ICBM-774 1000 WATT 4-CH AMP supplies power to the two Performance Technique 10” 1500 Watt Comp Subs mounted inverted in a Custom Sub-Enclosure which is covered in Orange, and Slate Leather to match the Interior. Power is regulated by a Boss 20 Farad Capacitor, along with all Gold Plated Monster Cables throughout. The Video System consists of two headrest monitors, and one Monitor located in the Trunk, all being run by an in-dash DVD System.