Car Pictures & Wallpapers:
Car Spec & Details:
- Model: Golf Clipper Karmann Cabriolet
- Color: Matte Black
- Year: 1991
- BHP: 126
- Engine: 1800cc 8v; 45 weber carburettor, 85cc injectors, K&N hi flow filter, overskimmed head gasket, Hi - Flow oil filter and pump, neuspeed 180 degree thermo. custom fit Magnex Twin pipe exhaust.
- Transmission: Standard 1800 gearbox
- Suspension: Fully adjustable KW coilovers, modified springs down to 90mm lower all round powerflex bump stops and bushes, mk2 GTI anti roll bars.
- Brakes: MK4 Jetta Discs front and back with EBC red stuff pads.
- Wheels: * ultra rare *Deep Dish MIMM
- Tyres: Cooper Tires all round.
- Interior: OE Black leather Recaro Seats up front, black leather rear bench, black leather dashboard, 280mm Momo Team steering wheel, Cream leather on inner cabriolet roof, custom white wolfsburg gearknob, white heater controls, colour coded floor mats, Momo hand-brake, black leather MOMO gearknob gaiter, white mirror adjusters, chrome and white window winders, chrome door pulls, wolfsburg door pins.
- Exterior: Clipper Bodykit consisting of big front bumper, arches, sideskirts and big rear bumper - all colour coded matte black. FK Angle Eye headlights with phillips high intensity blue bulbs, Auto Art clear indicators, smoked side repeaters, de-badged front grille with custom white GTI style surround, OE style chrome door handles,with white insterts, chrome door locks, flagship wing mirrors, genuine european pressed plates, with autohaus wolfsburg surround, custom white & chrome OE filler cap, debadged tailgate, smoothed rub strip and side stripe, M3 tail lights, white rear window decals, black leather cabriolet roof,
- ICE (audio) & Security: Vibe slick 12" sub with Vibe Slick 2800 watt 5 channel amp in the boot, 950 watt - RMS 6x9 on the parcel shelf, Focal 4x4 component speakers in each door with matching crossovers. powered by a colour coded LG headunit. protected by a Cobra 950 Catergory 1 alarm and immobiliser.
- Other info: More to come; full inspection of bodywork following: blending the skirts and arches, removing old exhaust recess, removing the fog light. then new wheels, my old ones will be up for sale, contact me for details. also a full respray is in order, keeping it matte black but it certainly needs a professional touch, ICE rebuild and a sutble, factory look retrim.