SLP Performance give all the right drama to the Pontiac G8 GT Firehawk 2nd Generation
Five hundred hp is the magic figure and this was accomplished by the supercharger, stainless steel exhaust system and a cold air induction system.
gallery (2 photos)
Firehawk, arguably one of the most legendary names in the history of Pontiac Muscle Cars is again united with a vehicle worthy of that unique badge: the 2009 G8-GT based Firehawk. Produced and available at SLP Performance Parts, Inc. (SLP), and select Pontiac dealerships nationwide, Firehawk offers the all-around powertrain performance, superior handling and braking, with headturning styling and value, true to its distinctive nameplate.
Following in the footsteps of SLP`s famed Firebird Firehawk is a daunting challenge. But one test drive will convince skeptics that the 2009 Supercharged Firehawk has recaptured and refined the special magic of the first generation Firehawk.
Available only on the 2009 G8 GT in any factory color, the Supercharged Firehawk`s performance and curb appeal are enhanced by a positive displacement supercharger, using the same technology as the supercharger GM supplies on the new ZR-1 Corvette, and highlighted by an aggressively styled flat-black painted hood treatment, reminiscent of early Muscle Cars.
To compliment Firehawk`s front-end appearance, the rear deck lid spoiler benefits from subtle but effective styling revisions, including a flat black paint finish. Helping transfer Firehawk`s power-to-thepavement are Bridestone`s P245/40R19 Potenza RE050A Pole Position tires* and the lightweight Firehawk 19"x8" 5-spoke alloy wheels.
Firehawk Standard Content Includes:
• SLP TVS 1900 500 HP Series Supercharger Package
• SLP PowerFlo® Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• SLP Blackwing® Cold Air Induction System
• SLP Sport Suspension Package
• Flat Black Painted Hood and Grille Surrounds
• Painted Lower Fascia Grille Inserts (Body Color)
• SLP Rear Spoiler Painted Flat Black
• Firehawk 19” 5-spoke, Gun Metal Painted Alloy Wheels w/Machined Spoke Face and Firehawk Logo Center Caps
• Firehawk Badges
• Firehawk Car Cover
• Firehawk Leather (faux) Portfolio
• Firehawk Birth Certificate
• Firehawk Numbered Dash Plaque and Key Fobs (2)
• Firehawk Floor Mats
• Firehawk Embroidered Headrests
Price: $18,995 on top of price of G8 GT
Optional Firehawk Content:
• Competition Brake Package
TAGS slp  performance  pontiac  g8  gt  firehawk  2nd  generation  2009  pictures
CAR MAKE & MODEL
SLP Performance Pontiac G8 GT Firehawk 2nd Generation 2009 Pictures
CAR REF NUMBER
TOTAL VIEWS: 6,148