- Model: 206 S16
- Color: Dark Audi Grey
- Year: 2002
- Acceleration: ?
- BHP: ?
- Time for quarter mile: ?
- Max speed: ?
- Engine: 1,6 liter.
Homemade exhaust system from the front to the back.
Simons backbox with homemade polished 3" tip.
- Transmission: 5 Speed manual.
- Suspension: John Maxx. Lowered about 85 mm in the front. 90mm in the back.
- Brakes: Sport brakes with airflow.
- Wheels: 17" Techno Magnesseum, custom made in Italy.
- Tyres: Youkohama S-drive 195/40-17
- Interior: Standard.
GTI Interior cumming up with new design and fabric.
- Exterior: Peugeot 406 coupe frontlip.
Fenders pulled further out.(German style)
Rear bumber cut up and made further down near the ground.
Engine helmet made Badboy for the logo (The lion) in the front.
Custom made spacers for the wheels, (55 mm in the back, 25 mm for the front).
Antenna removed from the roof.
Helmet sprinklers cleaned and removed to under the wipers.
Keyhols in the doors cleaned.
Backlights painted in fainted black.
Rearbumber cut up in the sides to match the new wider build backfenders.
- ICE (audio) & Security: Pioneer headunit.
ANd mutch more over this winter.