Car Pictures & Wallpapers:
Car Spec & Details:
- Model: 180SX
- Color: White
- Year: 1992
- BHP: 700
- Engine: RB26DETT w/ RB25DET tranny, R33 crossmember and using RB25DET motor mounts, HKS twin plate GD Pro clutch, Tomei 264 intake cams and 272 ex w/ 9.7 lift, Tomei valve springs, N1 oil and water pump, light port and polished head, tomei 1.2mm headgasket, nismo 550cc injectors, circuit sports coolant overflow tank, one piece driveshaft from Mckinney Motorsports, tranny mount from Mckinney Motorsports, GTR 3 Core Koyo radiator w/ some cheap E-bay fans, DIF dual fan controller, Mckinney motorsports intercooler piping, GTR front mount intercooler, Grex 10 row GTR oil cooler and oil relocator kit, HKS cam gears (old school one), Greddy type RS BOV (this is a POS), 2 Liter oil catch tank, Autometer 3 3/8 tach, fuel level, water temp, Turbo`s Twin TD06 20G w/ 6cm & 8cm housings w/ trust TD06 manifold, HKS 60mm wastegate, Fuel system (tomei fuel rail, 720cc nismo injectors, twin 255L fuel pumps and Aeromotive FPR), GTR diff, hubs, and axles.
- Transmission: Custom transmission.
- Suspension: Ichiba 5-Lug conversion for the front, Cusco collar bushings in the rear, Ebay special toe, camber, caster arms all the way around (work great), Tein coilovers 12kg front and 7kg rear, Juran upper sway bars front and rear.
- Brakes: R32 GTR calipers, R32 GTR Dixcel slotted rotors, E-brake extension cables for drum brake setup in the rear, Power Agency Steel braided brake lines all around.
- Wheels: Work VS-XX wheels Fronts 18x9.0J 4 offset Rear 18x11.5 +2 offset.
- Tyres: Fronts 215 35ZR 18 nitto, Neo-gen Rear 285 35ZR 18 nitto 555R drag radials.
- Interior: Greddy A/F, Boost, Water temp, Oil press, Oil temp gauges, Recaro racing seats x2, 7 point cusco roll cage, Pivot digital speedometer.
- Exterior: battery relocator kit, Final Konextion clear S13 headlight covers, Clear front bumper and corner lights for S13, 6666 Customs 7 piece wide body kit (front 40mm, rear 60mm) Sil80 version.
- ICE (audio) & Security: Pioneer Dual din DVD headunit.