- Model: 106
- Color: Blue
- Year: 1998
- Acceleration: NA
- BHP: NA
- Time for quarter mile: NA
- Max speed: NA
- Engine: Engine -
1.6 16v jp4 conversion from citroën c2, 106 gti inlet manifold, exhaust manifold, engine management, flywheel and transmission, smoothed engine bay, wire tucked, polished covers, relocated washer tank, Nissans aluminium radiator, induction kit, blue silicone hoses, custom exhaust system with hidden tail pipe by MSP custom pipes.
- Transmission: 106 GTi transmission set up
- Suspension: 2 way air set up.
- Brakes: Tarox 6 pot calipers with Tarox 280mm discs and pads (front), 247mm discs and single piston calipers (rear)
- Wheels: 20" 100+ alloys painted with White faces and black inners
- Tyres: 225/30/20 Nankang tyres
- Interior: Custom made dash board, door builds and centre console, white leather seats on custom made subframes, blue Citroen Saxo furio seatbelts, custom made roof skin, wire spoked steering wheel, smoothed c pillars, White leather floor. All panels either painted White or trimmed in White leather.
- Exterior: Hand crafted steel wide arches and skirts, custom front and rear bumpers, mk1 Fiat Punto angel eyes, custom extended wings and bonnet to meet head lights, smoothed and relocated washer jets, side repeaters, suage lines, door handles, locks and tail gate smoothed, custom mini fuel cap, sunroof roof skin removed and replaced with non sunroof skin with lead filled and smoothed gutters, crystal MR rear lights, smoothed DTM mirrors, painted in Honda Supersonic blue pearl by MSP auto paint.
- ICE (audio) & Security: Alpine INA-NO33r headunit with unbuilt sat nav, full Fli install including 2 pairs of 5.25" coaxials, 3 pairs of 6.5" components, 4 12" subs, 3 4 channel amps, 2 mono amps. All cabling appropriate sizing and fused correctly. All panels sound deadened, with accoustic underlay used under leather carpet. Install components housed in custom builds trimmed in White leather or painted white.