Car Spec & Details:
- Model: Jetta Wolfsburg Edition
- Color: Red
- Year: 1998
- Engine: Rebuilt 2.0 w/ cam/chip/mild port & polish, ABD™ Short shift kit, OEM shift lever in the cabin cut down about 1.25" and threaded, Full Techtonics™/Borla™ 2.5" exhaust, K & N™ Intake w/ Euro Sport heat shield, Optima Red Top battery.
- Transmission: Rebuilt transmission
- Suspension: FK™ Highsport coilovers, H&R 20mm spacers in the rear, BFI 5mm spacers in the front.
- Brakes: Painted calipers (color matched to body), Brembo™ Crossdrilled rotors.
- Wheels: 16x8 PDCs Wheels.
- Tyres: 195/40/16 Toyo Proxes T1R.
- Interior: Mostly stock interior, MKIV RED glowing needles (thx Chris AKA BlueDevilCabby) w/ DDI™ illuminated gauges, Red stitch DE leather steering wheel to replace worn through stock leather steering wheel, Red stitch DE leather e-brake cover, Euro headlight switch with front/rear fog options, One-touch sunroof open mod.
- Exterior: Smoked e-codes, FK™ 2 bar badgeless grill, Mattig™ Grill Spoiler, BFI "Duckbill" front lip spoiler, EuroWires™ relay harness with EuroDesignz Ultras™, Stock Hella smoked lighting all the way around, Working dual rear fogs, Debadged body except for rear VW emblem (swapped for black emblem), Euro rear plate tub, BFI stubby antenna, Bildon extended studs & rolled fenders.
- ICE (audio) & Security: Pioneer™ XM™ ready deck, Pioneer™ IMPP subs powered by offbrand 500w amplifier, Pioneer™ XM™ satellite receiver.
- Other info: Future Mods: Art Morrison™ 8 point roll cage, Custom Garrett GT28RS dual ball bearing turbo setup (currently piecing together).