Car Spec & Details:
- Model: Cobalt LS (2.2L)
- Color: Yellow
- Year: 2007
- Engine: Injen CAI, Borla cat back exhaust, magnaflow high flow cat, pulstar spark plugs, Jet Performance pro flo mass air flow sensor, Pacesetter header, 2.4L intake manifold, Ingalls "stiffy" torque damper. Soon to get ZZP supercharger kit with stage 2 and Trifecta tune.,
- Transmission: b&m shift improver, turbo tech racing tranny mounts
- Suspension: Ground Force lowering springs (front drop: 1.3", Rear Drop: 1.6"), soon to change to 2" drop by Ksport, rack spacers,DC sports strut bar, monroe shocks/struts (soon to change to fe5)
- Brakes: soon to get red stuff or yellow stuff pads and dimpled and slotted rotors.
- Wheels: 17` Konig Daylites
- Tyres: Toyo Proxes
- Interior: Carbon fiber interior trim, white gauge faces, carbon fiber pedal covers, soon will have black and yellow door panels and other accents.
- Exterior: Razzi Racer body kit, konig daylite wheels, shorty antenna, 6000k hids, GT Factory vertical door kit, Yellow LED underbody, high rise spoiler (but going back to low rise soon), soon to have GT style fenders just need to prep and paint them.
- ICE (audio) & Security: kicker speakers in the door, soon to get 12 inch kicker l7, Pioneer touchscreen dvd/cd player.
- Other info: My future plans is to lower it more, carbon fiber hood & trunk, smoked headlights, smoked led tails, black gauges with yellow led, weight reduction, zzp supercharger kit, possibly meth injection, trifecta tune, cams, pistons, custom paint and racing seats. Also thinking about getting rid of the vertical doors?